Hygiene and behavior rules
Since 3 April 2022, the rules of SARS-CoV-2-Infektionsschutz-Basismaßnahmenverordnung decided on 29 March 2022, are in place. For visiting the Wissenschaftsetage we appreciate adhering to the following hygiene and behaviour rules:
- Wear a facemask that covers mouth and nose in the corridors and when leaving the seminar rooms.
- Hand hygiene with liquid soap and one-way tissues.
- Adhere to the cough and sneeze etiquette.
- Limit the stay in the building to the necessary duration.
- Eating or drinking is not permitted inside of the seminar rooms.
- All seminar rooms are ventilated regularly and tables and used materials, such as notebook keyboards and flip charts, will be disinfected.
- Furthermore, there is an admission restriction for persons for which one or several of the following properties applies:
- acute symptoms of a viral infection,
- tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 or considered as positive until demonstrating a negative proof,
- ordered quarantine by the health office or medical authority for these or other reasons.
Please mind that these rules reflect the current situation. The rules can be subject to change and might adopt to changes of the Corona situation at Wissenschaftsetage Potsdam or in general for Germany (Bundesrepublik Deutschland), or for the State of Brandenburg (Land Brandenburg).