Important Covid-19 information: Please carefully check which entry restrictions may apply with regard to your home country. For details, see the German regulations on travelling and large events below. As these regulations are susceptible to change, the organizers suggest that you visit these sites regularly.
Registration for the 2nd Symposium of IAG Commission 4 “Positioning and Applications” is secured via payment of the appropriate registration fee.
There are two kinds of registration:
- On-site registration: The on-site registration fee includes participation in the meeting, as well as coffee breaks, lunch (Mon–Thu), an icebreaker reception, excursion, and the social dinner.
- Virtual registration: The virtual registration fees include participation in the meeting via zoom.
For virtual registration, there is a standard fixed price. For on-site registration, there are various fees available. In order to register at reduced rates, prior to your registration, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
For IAG members: send a request for IAG member reduced rate. Your IAG membership will be checked and you will get a code once your IAG membership status is confirmed.
For students: send a request for student reduced rate with an attachment that proofs your studentship. Acceptable for a proof can be a letter from your supervisor or copies of your official matriculation documents from your university. Your studentship will be checked and you will get a code once your student status is confirmed. After acceptance of your status, you will receive an individually generated code that you insert during your registration process.
Before 31 July 2022 we provide three payment options: (a) by credit card, (b) by PayPal, or (c) by bank transfer. After 31 July 2022 registration fees can be paid online by credit card or PayPal only. Registration at the conference info desk is possible. However, online registration in advance of the conference is strongly recommended.
|Categories||Standard registration rates||Virtual (net)||€84|
|On-site IAG member (gross)||€459|
|On-site regular non-member (gross)||€510|
|On-site student (gross)||€345|
- All attendees are obliged to fulfil the German requirements for the event participation including, but not limited to, FFP-2 or medical masks, distance measure, usage of disinfectants, etc. These regulations might be adjusted from now until the conference starts.
- In order to avoid the spread of COVID-19 and to guarantee a safe conference for all participants, all attendees must agree to strictly follow the hygiene concept of the conference and the rules stated at the time as issued by the German authorities, the conference venue, the organizing committee, and Copernicus Meetings. These regulations and the hygiene concept might be adjusted several times, including adjustments on short notice just before the conference starts. Under this aspect, participation is at the risk of the attendee. Neither Copernicus Meetings nor the organizing committee, the conference venue, or any company providing services for the conference can be made liable for any possible infections, resulting damages to the attendee's health, or any subsequent suffering an attendee might get.
- The contact details of attendees will be recorded for possible contact tracing and must be passed on by Copernicus Meetings to the German authorities in the event of an emergency.
- Possible adjustments to the German requirements for the event participation and/or the conference hygiene concept might lead to a situation where either an attendee is forced to cancel their registration or Copernicus Meetings as event organizer is forced to cancel it. For such late cancellations due to German travel and/or event regulations, Copernicus Meetings will reimburse the attendee's gross registration fee without an additional cancellation fee. Copernicus Meetings and the organizing committee would not be liable for any subsequent claims for any other reimbursements (e.g. attendee's travel or accommodation costs).
Terms and conditions
- Standard registration must be accompanied by payment. Otherwise, it will not be processed and the late registration rates will be applied.
- Registrations are for the persons specified and are non-transferable.
- Changes to registration invoices are only possible with regard to the invoice address or order references. Any such claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings no later than six weeks after the last day of the conference. Later requests cannot be considered.
- Changes to the registration rate selected in the finalized registration form, including received invoice, are only possible for unpaid invoices. In this case, the attendee is asked to cancel the registration order and to place a new one through the registration form, including the correct registration rate. Please note that the deadline for standard registration also applies in these cases.
- Registration fees will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings before 31 August 2022. The cancellation fee is €50.
- Cancellations after 31 August 2022 and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
- There is no reason (including but not limited to illness, inability to travel, visa application rejection, travel restrictions, etc.) for registration cancellation that makes the above-mentioned deadline for cancellations inapplicable.
The organizers cannot accept liability for personal accident, loss, or damage to private property, which may be incurred as a result of the participation in the 2nd Symposium of IAG Commission 4 “Positioning and Applications”. Participants are, therefore, advised to arrange appropriate insurance coverage. This should apply not only to travel but also to cancellation costs.
By registering, participants acknowledge and consent that during their attendance at the 2nd Symposium of IAG Commission 4 “Positioning and Applications” their image or voice may be recorded via video, photograph, or any other means by an official of the conference.