|Categories||Standard registration rates||Virtual (net)||€84|
|On-site IAG member (gross)||€459|
|On-site regular non-member (gross)||€510|
|On-site student (gross)||€345|
Terms and conditions
- Standard registration must be accompanied by payment. Otherwise, it will not be processed and the late registration rates will be applied.
- Registrations are for the persons specified and are non-transferable.
- Changes to registration invoices are only possible with regard to the invoice address or order references. Any such claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings no later than six weeks after the last day of the conference. Later requests cannot be considered.
- Changes to the registration rate selected in the finalized registration form, including received invoice, are only possible for unpaid invoices. In this case, the attendee is asked to cancel the registration order and to place a new one through the registration form, including the correct registration rate. Please note that the deadline for standard registration also applies in these cases.
- Registration fees will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings before 31 August 2022. The cancellation fee is €50.
- Cancellations after 31 August 2022 and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
- There is no reason (including but not limited to illness, inability to travel, visa application rejection, travel restrictions, etc.) for registration cancellation that makes the above-mentioned deadline for cancellations inapplicable.
The organizers cannot accept liability for personal accident, loss, or damage to private property, which may be incurred as a result of the participation in the 2nd Symposium of IAG Commission 4 “Positioning and Applications”. Participants are, therefore, advised to arrange appropriate insurance coverage. This should apply not only to travel but also to cancellation costs.
By registering, participants acknowledge and consent that during their attendance at the 2nd Symposium of IAG Commission 4 “Positioning and Applications” their image or voice may be recorded via video, photograph, or any other means by an official of the conference.